Saturday, October 29, 2005

All Hallow's Eve





Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Nothing much has been going on, or rather I have had little money because I am saving for an freinds upcoming visit. Since the last time I posted I have booked a flight to Rome for Christmas. I will be flying to Rome, then to Basel to meet with family. I will stay with the family for Christmas and then go back to Rome for a few days with my cousins before I fly out of Rome. So some time in early January I should have some neat pictures of that trip. I am really excited to go and it will be very nice to spend the holidays with family!

Last night I went to a Halloween party with a few freinds. It was pretty fun although I don't really remember the last hour or so before I went to bed! In a last minute effort to get a costume I threw on some sheets and sandals and went as a Roman. There were a couple of other toga clad peoples but I think that mine was the best, or at least I made it look the best. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are the other people in the pics?

Anonymous said...

orange-u glad i deleted the nipple shot and saved this more presentable picture, senator?