Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


On Wednesday my school had a Thanksgiving celebration. Homerooms were to decorate their rooms and if theirs was the best the would win and get a pizza party or something. One of my students had asked me if he could bring in a turkey and if I could get a box to put it in because he had an idea for a display in our room. I said yes, thinking that this turkey would be made of paper, or wood, or something inanimate. The next day I came in to find a live turkey! Apparently I told my student it was ok, and that I would get a cage for it, and that I would give him extra credit for it. Doesn't sound like me, but mabye? It was really funny. Despite my pleas with the administrators we still got second place and that was because of "artistic amibition" :)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Because the teachers are American and its an American school