Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Why I'm back on this Blog

I've decided, after my six months or so at home now, that KevinsCairo will always be my site. I had started another site to distance myself from Cairo, but I now think that it needs to be embraced. Cairo started something in my life. It signified change for the better and for the worst. It is a pivotal point in my life. Therefore KevinsCairo will stand. I am planning on traveling quite a bit this summer so new posts will be arriving soon. Most of them in June and early July.

Another side bit. I have decided to stay with my small rural school for one more year. I feel like I need time to sort out what I want to do with myself and to pay off some debts. Not like working in a Catholic school will let me pay debts, but...
Throughout the school year in the fall and winter I will be taking some trips as well. Next summer is a big trip, so stay tuned for that. I hope that as you view my site you keep coming back. It is great to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... yes, Kristin, he's a chip off the ol' block!!!