Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Land of The Rising Sun

Yes, I have made it. Yes, I (they) eat raw fish! I have a car, which is pictured. It is a Suzuki Wagon and as you can see it is not very big. The steering wheel is on the right and you drive on the left, just like in England, Australia (?), and … Jamaica? It has been surprisingly easy to learn how to do the old switcha-roo. I wanted to show pictures of my apartment and the area where I live too, but I decided to put them on a pod cast so that you all can watch a video of it! Most of the stuff is mine, but some things my predecessor left and so I am going to use a little bit of his videos too.

This is the address; I’m pretty sure that if you put this in your header you can go directly to the site. I will test it, but let me know if you can watch it. Right now I only have a video of a Koi pond near me, but I will soon be adding others. Each time I add a video I will post here that I am adding a video and will try to remember to post the link again with it.
http://kevininjapan.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml

8 comments:

Kevin said...

I can read that sign! I don't know what it means, but I know the proper phonics!

veryshuai said...

Educated guess: the sign means "Welcome"

Nice pajamas. What do you keep in your huge pocket?

Kevin said...

Sake and cigarettes Dave, sake and cigarettes. :)

Anonymous said...

A tad different that the Impala. Do you pedal it?
Mom

Anonymous said...

i like your short robe. blue is you.

and nice car... makes you look "tall".

Kevin said...

Japan makes me look tall Sandy!

Anonymous said...

Generally speaking, I think you're taller than Japan as a whole. You're probably the Shaquille O'Neal of Fukushima Ken.

Did you know we have the "smart car" here in the states now? Looks JUST like that one. Scary!

Kevin said...

about 6 months ago I finally put together what this phrase actually means. It does mean "welcome" exactly, it means something more like "please come home".