Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Tea That Went to Everest Now Goes To Cairo!


I love sport tea, if anyone sends me anything, send me a case of sport tea. HMMM.... maybe if i send this to Alterra I can get them to send me a case? hahaha.

I got my room at school today. MY ROOM! ah... that feels good to say. It is kinda small but i think it will be fine. I have two large windows that face out onto..., you guessed it, the desert. Everything is going well so far. This weekend I think I am getting outside of the Belly of the Beast for a day. The school is trying to set up a weekend trip for the teachers to go to Ain Suhkna. It's a beach front town that is technically along the Gulf of Suez. One of the teachers family has a place there that maybe we can spend a day at.

Jesse and i got our hair cut today which was an adventure. (the picture was taken yesterday) The guy cutting Jesse's hair obviously had not cut his own in some time. My guy must have gone to Cairo Barber School for the Partially Blind. As soon as i got home I did some work of my own. I don't think my hair has been this short in ten years.

1 comment:

japalinka said...

apparently, even though your haircut was cheaper, i at least enjoyed the results of my experience.