Monday, June 26, 2006

2nd, Mexico, 1st, and 3rd


Stay tuned for more. In a few days I fly back to the West coast and LA. Once again I will be making a connection in Las Vegas, for the love of God. I visit freinds and my habibi in LA, go into Mexico a little, fly to NY to see freinds, and then back home I land in Chicago. The three biggest cities in the U.S. and a new country to my list. At least in Mexico I don't think they will stop me at the border because they think I have a DWI. See you there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come no pic of Briel?

Anonymous said...

you always spell friends wrong!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,

This is Kathy Quirk, the freelance writer who interviewed you for the School of Ed magazine. I want to send you the article for review, but only saved the body, not your new email address. I thought it auto-saved in my email address book, but I'm not finding it. You can email me at quirkink@aol.com. Otherwise, I asked Elina (whose address copied into my book) to forward it to you--I'm hoping she still has it. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.