Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Was Looking For A Good Spot To Pull Over



Going through Spokane, Washington I was tagged for speeding. I was going about 85. I thought it was a 75 zone, but it was a 65. I suddenly saw a motorcycle parked on the median of a six lane highway and the motorcycle cop pointing at me as I whizzed past. Paul immediately said, “Was he pointing at you, maybe you should pull over.” I said, “I don’t know if he was pointing at me, let’s wait and see if he comes after us.” He did come after us, but I didn’t pull over right away. I was looking for a safe place to pull over. After a couple miles I pulled onto an exit ramp. When he approached the window he asked why I didn’t pull over right away both times. I just said I wasn’t sure if he meant for me to pull over. He knocked down the ticket to a lower price, but I don’t think I am going to pay. So I will just have to remember that I have a warrant in Washington in case I ever go back.

3 comments:

japalinka said...

mayhap not the safest to have all you info out on the net like that.

just saying ya know.
cops everywhere.

:)

Kevin said...

You are right, you are so smart. Me not smart. I change ok?

Anonymous said...

Indiana wants me... Lord I can't go back there... La La La-dee-da